Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing Solar PV and wind project developer – currently they are looking to add an Electrical Engineer with experience in the Vietnamese market that can take electrical responsibility onsite for their various wind power plants.
This company is developing at a rate not seen in the APAC region and is widely recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the renewables sector. They desire candidates with an independent mindset who can adapt quickly and readily to the rapidly changing renewable climate, of which they are at the cutting edge. In terms of company culture – this is very much a start up atmosphere within a larger business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business in a key market for their global business strategy.
- Take responsibility for full electrical scope of a wind energy plant
- This includes wind turbine control system, cable, step up power substation, transmission line, connection to another substation, etc.
- Work to align PLC & SCADA system of the plant
- Supervise contractors supplying, installing and commissioning of SCADA system in plant
- Supervision, negotiation and control contractual execution of electrical parts of plant
Education & Training
- University degree: automation and control, electrical and electronics engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in energy sector (power substation/plant) operation and design
- Knowledge and experience in SCADA/PLC management
- Good English/reading/understanding
- Power Generation & Transmission Experience (minimum 5 years)
- Can travel and work in weekend in provinces
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work autonomously
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Driven by a ‘can do’ attitude
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.