Our client is a leading renewable project developer (wind and solar) that is looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in operations and maintenance (O&M). This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to join an already fully recognised team and work with one of the biggest companies in the industry.
- Technical support for wind and solar technicians during onsite involvement
- Play key role in safety assurance for new projects
- In charge of annual performance reports
- Maintain company safety standards
- Managing relationships with sub-contractors working on the sites
- Continuous improvement of HSE, monitoring application for automation of alarms and to set dashboard
- Electrical, Engineer degree with O&M experience
- Having Power plant operation License
- English language skills
- Experience working in power plants would be preferred
- Must be educated to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work with little/no supervision
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, structured.
- Driven by a ‘can do’ attitude
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.