Our client is one of the leading players in the manufacturing of Solar PV Products globally and are currently adding to their team in Japan. The Japanese market is has been identified by our client as a key area for growth and investment over the coming years and as such they are looking for a Sales Manager based in the Tokyo office to continue the success that they have been experiencing and continue to grow the company’s brand reputation in the market.
They will be looking for the successful candidate to build out the installation, EPC and development markets for them by leveraging upon their existing networks within the Solar industry and promote the company’s entire portfolio of products. This company has a clear emphasis on promoting organic growth within the business and by placing a clear emphasis on differentiating themselves through the quality of the service that they provide and the reliability of their products they have built their reputation as a market leader. Our client is looking for an individual that can grow within the business and establish themselves as a leader in the future so is an ideal opportunity for someone that is looking to establish long term career with a market leader.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in line with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results
- Approach photovoltaic installers
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar sales channels, strategic accounts, EPC and other solar sector companies
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external
- Nurture the relationship with leading photovoltaic project developers
- Assist the product management
Relevant Experience & Education
- Technical degree such as electrical engineering will be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical sales environment
- Prior experience and Network in the PV industry is a MUST
- Strong knowledge in the Japanese market
- Native/Fluent Japanese is a MUST
Skills & Competencies
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Willing to do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join a global leader and to take responsibility for the development of a key market.
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.