Our client is a leading international manufacturer of high quality Solar PV (photovoltaic) modules – They are currently looking for a highly experienced sales professional with extensive experience selling PV module and inverter technology in the Eastern European market to help grow their already significant market presence in the region. A large aspect of this role will be to create and develop new sales channels with a primary focus on distribution and selling to Installers and EPCs across the whole of the Eastern European market.
Despite having an existing presence, our client is looking for an experienced individual with an existing network that they will be able to leverage upon. While this role does not include any management responsibility immediately, this is fully within the scope of your responsibilities in the future given the results that you deliver. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual that is looking to join a market leader in a highly autonomous position in which they can develop their career in the long term
- Identify and close sales opportunities in line with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with distribution channels, EPC’s, strategic accounts and solar investors
- Analyse and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trends.
- Create an annual sales plan – sales forecast & targets, business development and organization development
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with new potential and existing clients.
- Communicate with customers on potential issues relating to their upcoming orders and ongoing shipments.
Educated to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 4-5 years experience within the solar industry
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Eastern European market
- Proven track record in sales enviroment
- Existing pipeline of distributors, developers and installers and EPC’s
- Proactive problem solver
- Experience of selling Solar PV Products in a sales environment (Solar Modules, Inverters, Mounting systems etc.)
- Experience using a CRM system
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work autonomously
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Valid drivers license
- Driven by a ‘can do’ attitude
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
This is a remarkable opportunity, to work with one of the global leaders within the solar industry and to be a key member of such a prestigious pipeline enabling you to flourish into a more established project developer.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.