Our client is an established international leader in the Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market, delivering utility-scale projects for local and regional renewable energy markets. They are currently going through a very exciting growth within their business. As such, they are looking for an experienced Business Developer to bring on board in Italy.
Despite their existing presence, our client will be looking for an experienced individual to expand their Italian based team. A crucial aspect of this role will originate business activities across the Italian photovoltaic market to help expand their existing pipeline. This role will offer you the opportunity to join a global leader in a role within the business where your results will have a direct impact on the growth of the renewable Italian market.
If you are an ambitious individual keen to grow your profile with a global leader in the PV industry, then please do reach out, as this exciting opportunity is looking to take on an autonomous individual to play an integral part of a world leading team.
• Keeping up date on key market developments and trends, and identifying business opportunities
• Originate new project opportunities to develop a pipeline of Solar utility scale PV projects across the Italian market
• Develop and maintain business relationships with local authorities and landowners
• Leading negotiations for the acquisition of greenfield or brownfield development agreements
• Strive for financial targets in line with the companies’ objectives
• Work closely with Senior Management to develop new strategies in line with the market
• Effectively and professionally manage relationships with external stakeholders, including development partners, public entities, legal and technical advisors
• Educated to a bachelor’s degree level (preferably Bachelor of Science) or equivalent
• Fluent in Italian and English
• At least 3-5 years of experience within the Italian development industry (preferably in the PV market)
• Strong business acumen and excellent knowledge of the Italian market
• Experience with utility scale projects
• Effective computer skills including – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent entrepreneurial and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, self-driven and pro-active
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work autonomously and multi- task
• Excellent project management skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, and driven
If you are looking to develop your career alongside a world leader then please apply directly through firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.