Our client is a leading contractor within the U.S focusing on the construction of multiple technologies including Substations, Solar PV and Wind across the East Coast. They are currently going through an exciting growth period signing of on multiple projects and requiring them to grow their team starting off with experienced substation estimators to ensure the success of the projects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced substation construction professional looking for a fast-growing company with a clear path of how they can progress their career.
– Prepare cost estimates for utility substations including the; labour, materials, equipment, and productivity at each level
– Manage and negotiate with subcontractors including receiving and requesting quotes
– Identify and highlight project risks
– Create estimate bid proposals
– Work closely with other team members for project time frames
Must be educated in an engineering discipline or equivalent qualification
Experience and Qualifications
– 4+ years of experience with substations
– Additional experience in wind or solar is preferable
– Experience in estimating for substations
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in Microsoft word format. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applicants will be considered.