Our client is an globally established leading IPP – They are currently looking to add a experienced project manager with a background in development of the project cycle that can add value and help grow their already wide and outstanding market presence. This is an excellent opportunity for an project management professional to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business.
- Create a detailed scheduled plan which shows activities that needed to be completed to reach project success.
- Concoct estimation of expenses and benefit according to the project schedule.
- Allocate members of the team to perform follow up and execution of the project.
- Manage cash flow expected for the project.
- Manage the negotiations with EPC Contractors
- Manage the liabilities of the subcontractors and the risk assessment.
- Work closely with Legal and Finance department to check the contents of the contract are in line with CF expectation and the relative regulations.
Construction Follow Up
- Follow up of progress of the works and compare this with the planned schedule.
- Make sure the file organization and coding are in order to get appropriate file organization.
- Create a communication schedule to update the stakeholders
- Establish the minimum quality requirements together with the Quality Department to make sure that the project meets the initial plan.
- Draft up reports on the project for the senior management.
- Monitor expenses and compare with expected cash flow.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance.
Evaluation of the Project
- Ensure that project is completed on time, within the budget set and required quality.
- Evaluation of economic results (final Cash Flow and deviations compared with expected)
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- At least 3 years experience within project management
- Japanese – Verbal and Written (Must be Native)
- Solar Experience (Not mandatory but preferred)
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.