We are working with a globally established, Solar PV service provider involved in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) of Utility-Scale projects and who have ongoing pipelines spanning 40 countries. They have seen extensive success and growth in the last 6 months, specifically within the European region. As a result of this, they are looking for experienced project management professionals to join their team and contribute to their vast project international pipeline.
They are a full-service project company, dealing with everything from the development and construction of utility-scale turnkey Solar PV plants through to the final operations and maintenance phase. A key part of this role will be to act as a representative for the company to key stakeholders for developers, independent investors, IPPs etc and will give you a wider exposure to key players in the industry.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and talented professional to join a dynamic, fully integrated EPCM. This is a role in which you will be working in a highly autonomous position where you will have a direct impact on the growth of the business and can develop your skills alongside a rapidly growing company.
- Ensuring that everyone is working within the specified project guidelines including budget, quality, and schedule.
- Regular project status reports, weekly and monthly
- Supervise the implementation of Utility-Scale Solar PV (Photovoltaic) projects
- Coordination of all project meetings both on-site and in the office
- Employment and development of risk minimisation measures ensuring overall project risk management.
- Dealing with stakeholders, internally and externally including property owners, authorities, developers, technical consultants, and customers
- Ensuring triumphant and timely commissioning.
- Accomplished studies in the field of engineering sciences (e.g., electrical/ civil/ industrial etc., engineering).
- Keen understanding of project management methods and practices
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal and conversational German
- Has several years of working experience in project management/ site management roles
- Has experience using Microsoft Office, specifically MS Project.
- A driven, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously
- Has a positive attitude and outlook, showing empathy whilst also exhibiting an understanding attitude
- A person who conforms to the highest ethical standards with personal integrity
- Takes ownership and ‘gets things done’ independently
- Team player