Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing Solar PV and wind project developer – currently they are looking to add an asset manager with experience in the Vietnamese market that can add manage their existing projects and work cross functionally to ensure best practice is adhered to across the board.
This company is developing at a rate not seen in the APAC region and is widely recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the renewables sector. They desire candidates with an independent mindset who can adapt quickly and readily to the rapidly changing renewable climate, of which they are at the cutting edge. In terms of company culture – this is very much a start up atmosphere within a larger business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business in a key market for their global business strategy.
- Have responsibility for accounting/ finance and asset management.
- Lead of team of 2-3 junior accountants
- Do the accounting for the special purpose companies in-house and need to generate monthly financial reports for investment entities (including cash management, budget, forecasting, etc)
- Management of assets including maintenance, contracting, and vendor management
- Preparation of Asset management reports to be submitted to investors and lenders regularly
- Coordinating with Utility companies for revenue management.
- Coalescing with local & tax authorities, auditors, consultants, suppliers, etc.
- Take a lead role in the legal issues (if any) in the companies related to financial/asset management matters
- Support other team members for any ad-hoc reporting requests
Education & Training
- Accounting/auditing/financing background, overseas experience/education is a plus.
- Chief Accountant Certificate and Master Degree in accounting or finance/ACCA/CIMA.
- Minimum five years of experience in finance/accounting management and minimum 2 years of asset management experience of real estate fund/renewable energy projects, or project financing.
- Business English: proficient in reading, writing and speaking/persuading is a must.
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work autonomously
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Driven by a ‘can do’ attitude
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.