Our Client is one of the leading fully integrated players in Solar PV industry and are currently adding to their team within the EMEA market. As such they are looking for a Key Account Manager to within their office in Germany. The ideal candidates will be mainly responsible for developing utility scale pipelines across the European market with a predominate focus on Germany – they need a relationship builder with a strong emphasis for new business.
My client is fully established throughout the global solar industry and have planned to expand their European headquarters as they have recognised this as one of their key markets for the growth plans over the next 5 years. This company strongly believes in rewarding & investing in employees career growth based upon the results that you deliver. This is a great opportunity for any ambitious, target driven sales professional with aims of working with an already well established sales department to join a very well-recognised player in the industry.
- Responsible for the continued development of the utility scale opportunity pipeline in Europe.
- Provide regular forecast updates
- Manage and negotiate contracts with customers
- Originate and close a targeted number of commercial sales opportunities
- Understand, define and disseminate functional requirements from the market
- Rapidly evaluate market dynamics
- Work with Marketing and Sales Associate on qualify efficiently business opportunities
- Identify and qualify market partners (creating strong relationships with those partners)
- Efficiently qualifying business opportunities
Relevant Experience & Education
- 5 years’ of experience in the relevant sector
- Ability to understand how regulatory and policy changes affect business
- Ability to create and understand financial modelling
- Working knowledge of grid/utility markets, as well as grid-tied technologies, such as PV, wind or storage
- Excellent communication skills
Skills & Competencies
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Willing to do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join a global leader and to take responsibility for the development of a key market.
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.