Our client is a global provider in sustainable energy solutions. As market leaders in the development and manufacturing of innovative wind turbines and components they have experienced significant growth and as such are looking to grow their teams in Asia. The role will report directly into the NSEA Supply Chain Operations Manager and in this position you will play a key role in NSEA regional supply chain activities of Supply Chain Project and Operational Support. You will be responsible for building new operational processes, planning and executing various supply chain projects as well as executing the daily order handling function for the Japanese business. This position you will play a key role in NSEA regional supply chain activities of Supply Chain Project and Operational Support and is a fantastic opportunity you to expand your geographical remit or to move to a player in the market where there has been exponential growth.
- Executing projects related to the Supply Chain business in Japan and others. Scope of projects are varied – Multibrand procurements, Local sourcing, Demand forecast, Data analysis, Customer satisfaction etc
- Take a lead to deploy the global process into the Japanese business.
- The single point of contact for Service Sales, Service and Construction with regards to lead time and availability, order verification and confirmation for incoming customer orders.
- Directly responsible to build new process or improve the current process.
- Manage Order Handling processes and daily MRP, generated demands and exceptions.
- Identify root-causes in the project execution and take a lead.
- Engage with key stakeholder’s cross- functional within Collaborate with APAC and global functions (i.e. Supply Chain, Service SBU, Service Sales, Parts Sales Team, Repair & Fleet Optimization, Repower).
- Lead the fulfilment activity against orders and put required coordination between SDC team in India and customers, and between and external suppliers.
- Communicate order schedule, progress, and delays with customer by order tracking, expediting.
- Strong knowledge on DC and AC
- 5 -10 years’ experience, executing Supply Chain projects in the varied subject
- Experience serving as Six Sigma Yellow/Green belt or equivalent qualification is plus
- Advance business level oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English. Additional language capability (i.e. Korean and Taiwanese) is plus, but not mandatory requirement
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Logistics, Business, Engineering or equivalent
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work with little/no supervision
- Essential behaviours – cooperation, continuous improvement, accuracy focus, analytical, flexibility, customer focus, active listener, accountability, willingness to work in multinational cultural, cross-functional and team environment.
- Strong problem-solving orientation and analytical skill in the business. Highly self-driven with demonstrated accountability and ownership.
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Functions effectively under pressure in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands. Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities. Demonstrates a sense of urgency in meeting goals.
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, structured.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.