Our client is a leading European IPP in the PV & Storage space with a key presence throughout Germany. Year after year our client plays a huge contribution in the transition to sustainable energy.
Given their substantial growth in the German market, they are growing rapidly and are looking for a Solar PV Project Engineer who will cover a range of activities from planning and designing to implementing projects for large-scale projects including solar energy farms in Germany.
This is a key hire for our client and is a position in which you have a direct impact on the development and growth of the business in the coming years whilst also working in an environment where your development is actively encouraged both in the short and long term.
You will be working in a close-knit team culture with plenty of room for autonomous initiative and operating in a dynamic environment with inspiring solar professionals.
• Design of PV systems, mostly electrical
• Engineering support including Permitting and Grid Connection
• Create concept designs with a focus on the electrical requirements as the basis for their invitation-to-tender
• Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders, e.g. grid operators
• Prepare PVSyst reports
• Grid connection activities with TSO
• Participate in conferences and trade shows
• Perspective to take the role of Electrical responsible person for design and construction
BSC degree in engineering or equivalent
• Fluent in German and English
• Willingness to travel
• 3+ years’ experience in large-scale Solar PV
• Strong understanding of MS-Office tools, AutoCAD, Helios, PVsyst and similar design and engineering software
• Experience working on solar projects from feasibility, through construction and into operation
• Understanding of energy markets and the different revenue streams of solar energy and renewable energy technology
• Understanding the national grid code, norms, laws and standards
• Ability to work well as a team and independently
• Detail orientated
• Able to adapt to new challenges
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.