We are working with an exciting, fast growing Solar PV developer who is listed among the top 10 Solar PV Developers worldwide. They are a fully integrated organisation with offices spanning EMEA, the US and APAC regions.
Due to their huge brand recognition and success in recent months they are looking to expand their Italian based team with a proven Business Development Manager. They will be responsible for all the origination activities across the Italian photovoltaic market to help expand their prestigious existing pipeline.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a highly autonomous position, where you will be an integral part of a world leading team.
- Originate new project opportunities to develop a pipeline of Solar PV projects across the Italian market
- Working towards any financial targets ensuring economic viability of projects, in line with the company objectives
- To have a keen understanding of the technical side when it comes to dealing with different entities, always ensuring that clients have an understanding when it comes to the progress of the project
- Takes a leading position in deal structuring and commercial negotiations with local developers for the acquisition of Brownfield or Greenfield development engagements
- Effectively and professionally manages relationships with external stakeholders, including development partners, public entities, legal and technical advisors
- Take responsibility for developing and entering into new markets across Italy keeping themselves fully informed on key market development and trends in order to quickly identify business opportunities
- Work closely with senior management to develop new strategies in line with the market conditions.
- Educated to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably Bachelor of Science) or equivalent qualification
- At least 3-4 years experience within the Italian development industry (preferably Solar PV)
- Business fluent in both Italian and English both spoken and written
- Can regularly travel for business purposes
- Prior experience in originating and developing multi-MW PV sites
- To have communicated professionally and have versatile communication skills whilst working in a team
- Demonstrated understanding and skill using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
If you are looking to develop your career alongside a world leader then please apply directly through email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.