We are working with a fully integrated, globally established Solar PV Developer who is listed among the top 5 Photovoltaic Developers worldwide. Due to their huge brand recognition and already expansive global presence, they have seen substantial growth in the last 12 months, specifically across the EMEA region. As a result of this, they are looking for a proven Business Development professional who has experience working in the German, Utility-Scale market to take a lead role in developing the project pipeline in Germany.
They are looking for an individual who has an established network of landowners, developers and local authorities across the region and to be responsible for the origination of new Greenfield development opportunities, whilst also maintaining their considerable pipeline within the German market.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Business Development professional, with a focus on career development who is ready to join a fast-paced Global Leader, one who ensures that the development and progression of their staff is a top priority.
- Originate new project opportunities to develop a pipeline of Solar PV projects across Germany
- Working towards any financial targets ensuring economic viability of projects
- Takes a leading position in deal structuring and commercial negotiations with local developers for the acquisition of Brownfield or Greenfield development engagements
- Effectively and professionally manages relationships with external stakeholders, including development partners, public entities, legal and technical advisors
- Keeps themselves fully informed on key market development and trends in order to quickly identify business opportunities
- Work closely with senior management to develop new strategies in line with the market conditions.
- BSc degree or equivalent qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the following areas:
- Greenfield Development – Deep understanding of ‘greenfield’ development process for solar PV power plants
- Good knowledge of associated business development costs.
- Proven experience with Brownfield and M&A Processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology and costs
- Ability to close deals to final close
- Fully accustomed to working in an international corporate environment, strictly following internal processes, respecting compliance policies, etc.
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work with little/no supervision
- Takes ownership and ‘gets things done’ independently
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, structured.
- Driven by a ‘can do’ attitude
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.