We are looking to fill a role for an experienced Land Scout for the German market on behalf of a long-time client of ours. Our client is a Globally established and leading developer of solar PV (photovoltaic) projects globally – given their success, they have experienced substantial growth over the past 5 years and are looking to grow their team in Germany even further.
As a Land Scout, our client will be looking for you to have a proven track record in identifying viable land for large projects to be built and experience in working very closely with multidisciplinary teams internally to ensure that the land is secured. With this in mind, you will be expected to work to a very high level of autonomy to achieve the growth that has been planned for the future of their utility-scale PV projects.
This is a key hire for our client and is an excellent opportunity for you to work within a dynamic environment and develop your career in the direction that you would like within an international market leader.
– Identify, visit, and qualify new sites and land depending on the company’s business guidelines
– Assess the suitability of certain land characteristics (size, potential capacity, condition of energy infrastructure)
– Use the GIS system to capture, store and display project plans
– Communicate with land owners and local authorities
– Work closely with the Business developer to initiate utility-scale PV projects
– Seek joint venture opportunities to acquire sites and build client relationships
BSc degree or equivalent qualifications
Skills & Competencies:
– At least 2 years of experience in land acquisition
– Must have experience in using GIS software
– In-depth knowledge of permitting and land use regulations
– Capable of carrying out basic due diligence on land and development
– Fluency in German
– Able to work autonomously
– A driven, highly motivated, and proactive individual
– Takes ownership of their responsibilities and strives to get the job done
– Team-player, one that understands the results from team collaboration
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in Microsoft word format. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applicants will be considered.