Are ready to make the move and join the development team for one of Europe’s leading Solar PV & Storage organisations?
Having already established themselves across multiple geographies in the renewable energy sector across the EU and LatAm, they are now looking to leverage this experience and continue their exciting growth into a key market.
With this in mind, they are looking for an experienced solar or wind project development professional to join their team in Germany where you will be responsible for all aspects of the development of utility-scale solar projects. To add, you will also be involved in site identification, land agreements, permitting, and financial close of solar projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone who can demonstrate a high level of autonomy, as well as work collaboratively with a diverse team across the company in Europe and Internationally.
• Originates project opportunities and develops a pipeline of solar PV projects in Germany
• Work with planning authorities, external planning agencies and the Head of Germany on the development of these projects
• Manage feasibility of new potential including preliminary transmission studies and permitting
• Leads deal structuring and commercial negotiations with local developers for the acquisition of brownfield or ‘ready-to-build’ projects or for greenfield development engagements
• Effectively and professionally manages relationships with external stakeholders, including development partners, public entities (state, regional and local), legal and technical advisors, etc.
• Collaboration with administration and legal departments
BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Environmental (or similar)
• Practical and comprehensive understanding of the planning system
• Able to communicate and negotiate effectively with all stakeholders
• 3-5 years of experience in project development (Solar or Wind)
• Experience in the German renewables market (inc regulations and policies)
• Ability to analyse economic models and technical details
• Effective communication
• Autonomous problem solving and critical thinking
• Fluent in German – Good proficiency in English
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join a global leader and to take responsibility for the development of the key market of Germany.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.