Our client is a leading player within the U.S renewable space focusing on Solar PV and Storage and is looking to add a business developer to their rapidly growing team.
Given their substantial growth in the past 12 months they are looking for a Senior Business Development who will work on the acquisition and origination of large-scale solar and storage projects
This company has a proven track record in developing its staff and is looking for an individual that is looking for a long-term career in an ambitious and driven environment.
• Originate project opportunities across the U.S
• Effectively and professionally manages relationships with external stakeholders
• Technical and commercial negotiations with local developers and landowners for the acquisition of brownfield or ‘ready-to-build’ projects or for greenfield development engagements
• Create, align and maintain good, long-term relationships with all other departments involved in the project development and permitting processes
• Ensures economic viability of projects
Education & Training
BSc or MSc degree (Engineering, Business, or similar)
• Proven track record in the development of Solar farms
• Ability to close contract negotiations
• Flexible and easily adapt to different environments (political stakeholders, farmers, government officials, business partners)
• Well-developed communication skills (both speaking and writing)
• Willingness to travel
• Shows enthusiasm about seizing opportunities and accepting challenges
• Creativity in problem-solving and structured thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills and can build and develop long-term relationships
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.