Our client is a leading IPP in Europe with a growing presence in Germany looking to continue their success by adding a Senior Manager of Grid connection to their team to cover several Utility Scale Solar PV (Photovoltaic) and Energy Storage projects across Europe.
Given their already established presence across Europe they look to continue this success by bringing in an experienced Grid Connection Engineer who can lead all aspects of grid connection for utility scale projects.
This is a great opportunity for a professional looking to join an established company that provides their employees with the chance to progress in their careers.
• Lead Grid Connection for utility scale projects
• Working with DNO/TSO operators
• Help to increase profitability through effective Grid Connection processes
• Provide technical, commercial and regulatory issues surrounding grid compliance
• Work on German and international projects
BSC degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years in grid connection
• Able to work in both English and German
• Understand the Utility Grid Code and manage and build relations with T&D (Transmission & Distribution) operators.
• Able to adapt quickly to issues
• Able to drive results and lead a team
• Detail oriented
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join a global leader and take responsibility for the development of a key market.
Please apply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your CV in a Microsoft Word format. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only relevant applications will receive a response.